“I have worked with hundreds of families over the past 28 years, and I’ve seen how wealth and success perspectives impact people’s lives profoundly."
Seth Streeter is the Chief Impact Officer and founder of Mission Wealth, a leading wealth management company that specializes in comprehensive financial planning and investment advisory services for high net worth individuals across the country.
A thought-leader in the area of conscious financial planning, Seth helps people reframe their perspective of wealth beyond just the financial so that they can enjoy more balanced, impactful, and fulfilled lives. Seth was recognized by Real Leaders Magazine in 2015 as one of the Top 100 Visionary Leaders who strive to create a better world, due to his work in conscious finance.
Seth’s visionary work is shown in the development of the Inspired Living service offering at Mission Wealth. Since 2015, Seth has been creating this experiential program for Mission Wealth clients, YPO executive groups and for the general public.
Seth’s unique and impactful message about living an inspired life, with purpose, balance and well-being, has led him to become a sought-after speaker. In 2016, Seth was asked to speak on the TEDx Stage to share his powerful message on Redefining Wealth. In 2017, he was chosen to speak and facilitate at the Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO) Global Leadership Conference. In 2018, his four day International YPO event, Developing Your 3.0 Vision for Life, won the ‘Most Impactful Learning Event of the Year’ globally. In 2019, this same event won perfect 5 out of 5 scores from all attendees for the second year in a row.
Seth has become an in demand resource for financial industry media and programs, such as Registered Investment Advisors Insights. Other examples include speaking for Beyond Capital, Fidelity Fin Point, Mercer, Between Now and Success with Steve Sanduski, Forbes, Mercer Capital, Becoming Referable podcast with Julie Littlefield, The Independent, Mitch Anthony, and First Clearing. View more media.
Seth’s passion is working with YPO Chapters, Forums and members to help them develop and ignite a meaningful 3.0 vision for life and success. He is the Founder and Chair of the Inspired Living Sub-Network and on the Board of the YPO Health & Wellness Network. Seth was the past Chair of the Financial Services Network and served on the Board of the Leadership Development Network. He was an active Officer in the Santa Barbara YPO chapter and is a founding member and active leader in the YPO Pacific One integrated regional chapter.
As the founder of the nonprofit SustainableFuture.org in 2017, Seth is growing a community unifying platform to empower positive daily actions in the areas of sustainability, volunteerism and wellness. Campaigns utilizing the platform have been launched by businesses, nonprofits, schools, universities and churches. Seth has been an instrumental community leader, having led programs, served on Boards and consulted with nonprofits as an active member of Social Venture Partners.
Seth resides in Santa Barbara, CA and loves being an active father with his two teenage children. He enjoys travel, connecting with fascinating people, continuous learning and a constant pursuit of finding the world’s best chocolate chip cookie.
- In 2008, Seth received the honor of being named one of Worth Magazine’s “Top 250 Wealth Advisors in the nation.” The list, published in Worth magazine’s October/November 2008 issue, names an elite group of advisors with proven dedication to the field of wealth management. Worth magazine’s list represents a list of advisors that have earned distinction for their outstanding expertise, insight, trustworthiness, and commitment to their clients’ needs.
- Recognized in Pacific Coast Business Times “Who’s Who in Banking & Finance” annually since 2010. This is a local listing of key players in the region's pivotal industries, including executives, directors, managers, and partners, in San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura counties. Nominations are submitted on the Pacific Coast Business Times website. Awardees are chosen by the PCBT from among all those nominated. There is no fee to submit a nomination.
- September 2019 YPO International Event Chair and Facilitator for the multi-day "Developing Your 3.0 Vision for Life" in Santa Barbara, California which received a perfect overall (5 out of 5) survey results from every participant, once again
- SustainableFuture.org – Founder and Chief Energy Officer of an environmental community initiative to develop a sustainability platform that uses gamification to unify the county and then the world toward positive sustainability practices
- September 2018 and 2019 YPO International Event Chair and Facilitator for the multi-day “Life 3.0 Development Retreat” in Santa Barbara, CA that received a perfect overall (5 out of 5) survey results from every participant
- Founding Member of the YPO Pacific One regional chapter, membership chair, and board member
- Member of the executive committee for YPO's Leadership Development Network 2017 - 2018
- November 2017 YPO Arizona Gold “Life 3.0" Chapter Event
- September 2017 Keynote and Facilitator for WPO Angelino Gold Chapter Retreat at UCLA